Our second Coaching Session is now available on Dave’s Charm School in case you missed it. Visit the Coaching page and click on “Previous Coaching Sessions” to watch the session.
Etiquette: Dining with Clients in a Different City was a fun session. David, Sinal, and I shared a few stories of dining with clients or prospects and offered advice on how to make your next outing a successful one. We covered:
- Dining with clients in a different city, or of a different culture.
- Appropriate topics of conversation for a business dinner.
- Understanding and keeping in mind the objective of the meeting.
- Practicing active listening and focusing on the other person.
If you missed it, we have added the video as a course on the “Previous Coaching Sessions” tab on the Coaching page.
Watch the video then click “Mark as Complete” to record your viewing of the coaching session.
Upcoming Coaching Sessions
Want to talk to us live? Ask questions related to your specific situation or topic? Join a monthly coaching session!
Future sessions are posted to the Coaching page with descriptions and registration links. Every coaching session includes:
- A 10-15 minute discussion on a predetermined topic followed by
- 10-15 minutes of open Q&A
You can ask ANYTHING in the Q&A. It is completely open and we would love to hear from you!
We want your feedback
Do you have a topic you want covered in a coaching session? Is there an area of training your team needs to spend more time on?
Let us know! Email us anytime at email@example.com with thoughts and questions.