Our third Coaching Session is now available on Dave’s Charm School in case you missed it. Visit the Coaching page and click on “Previous Coaching Sessions” to watch the session.
What to do When Someone Doesn’t Meet Expectations was a good session and gave us an opportunity to talk about those important correctional moments. We also discussed how to prevent conflict from unmet expectations. We covered:
- Three W’s for dealing with unmet expectations.
- Stories of when we experienced a failure to meet expectations or live up to company standards, and what happened in those situations.
- How to confirm proper expectations prior to beginning work.
If you missed it, we have added the video as a course on the “Previous Coaching Sessions” tab on the Coaching page.
Watch the video then click “Mark as Complete” to record your viewing of the coaching session.
Upcoming Coaching Sessions
Want to talk to us live and ask questions related to your specific situation or topic? Join a monthly coaching session!
Future sessions are posted to the Coaching page with descriptions and registration links. Every coaching session includes:
- 10-15 minute discussion on a predetermined topic followed by
- 10-15 minutes of open Q&A
You can ask ANYTHING in the Q&A. It is completely open and we would love to hear from you!
We want your feedback
Do you have a topic you want covered in a coaching session or a course? Is there an area of training your team needs to spend more time on?
Let us know! Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with thoughts and questions.